COVID-19 Safety Measures – Updated: 1/25/2021
During the COVID-19 crisis, Magic Touch Mechanical management and staff will continue to take the necessary precautions for your safety.
In March of 2020 we all became aware of the global health crisis now identified as COVID-19. Management at Magic Touch Mechanical immediately took extreme precautionary measures. We will continue to take all necessary precautions to protect the health and well-being of our clients, employees and vendors.
As the nation continues to monitor the situation with COVID-19, Magic Touch Mechanical continues to enforce our policies to maintain a healthy & safe workplace environment for all of our clients, employees, vendors and their respective families. We want to assure all of our valued clients that we remain committed to providing the same fast & reliable service you’ve come to know us for while maintaining the necessary safety protocols you expect.
Personal Protection Equipment
All of our field technicians & installers are equipped with Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and replenished with fresh equipment for every customer they visit. PPE includes:
- Face Masks
- Disposable Gloves
- Shoe Covers
- Alcohol-based Sanitary Wipes
- Hand Sanitizer
COVID-19 Risk Management Procedures
Magic Touch Mechanical has implemented an extensive COVID-19 Policy accompanied with Temporary Risk Management Procedures. These procedures include:
- We’ve implemented additional cleaning & sanitization procedures in our offices, warehouse, and service vehicles.
- We’re practicing social distancing procedures in our training rooms, meeting rooms & offices and established remote workplaces where possible.
- We’ve provided detailed instructions on frequent & proper handwashing and sanitization with all of our employees and equipped our employees with sanitary necessities.
- Each morning, every Magic Touch Employee must complete a health assessment. Any employee showing symptoms of COVID-19 will not be permitted to work. They will not engage with clients, vendors or other members of our team until cleared to return.
- No Contact Service. During this time, we ask our clients to do a virtual “air-shake” instead of a hand-shake. Our employees will maintain distance while visiting your home or office.
What Can You Do?
We’re asking all of our clients to please inform us when scheduling your appointment if you or someone in your home is not feeling well, showing COVID-19 symptoms, or may have been recently exposed to the Coronavirus. We will make special arrangements to help you if you have an air conditioning or heating emergency!
Please know we may still be able to help you get your air conditioning/heating system running in the case of an emergency without ever entering your home! Even if it requires using FaceTime or cellular phones to get the job done, we will do whatever we can to help you! We ask all vendors and clients to help us keep everyone safe, so our employees and other clients are not put at risk.
This Too Shall Pass!
These are unprecedented times and it’s easy to become worried about what the future holds. Just remember, we are all in this together and this will hopefully soon be behind us! We wish you all health and happiness!
Rich and Michele Morgan & the Magic Touch Team