Indoor Air Quality
Commercial HVAC Services
- Building Automation
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Energy Audit
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Energy Management Systems
- Maintenance Program
Phoenix, AZ Pool Heat Pump Services by Magic Touch Mechanical
In a sunny place like Phoenix, AZ, we have one of the best pool heating systems available: the sun. The many clear and hot days in Phoenix will keep outdoor pools heated to the right temperature to make them relaxing and enjoyable. However, you can’t depend on the sun 100% of the time. What about using your pool in the evening, or on colder days? If you don’t have a pool heater for your home’s pool, you will miss out on many of the benefits of having such a wonderful luxury item.
One option for heating a pool that you should consider: a heat pump. Our pool heating professionals at Magic Touch Mechanical offer repairs, and maintenance for pool heat pumps throughout the Phoenix area. If you need to schedule service or repair for your pool heat pump, just give us a call and let us handle everything. We also repair and service pool heat pumps for commercial pools.
The pool heating professionals at Magic Touch Mechanical are glad to offer pool heat pump services—including repairs and maintenance—for residential and commercial pools in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding areas.
What Is A Pool Heat Pump
A pool heat pump works in the same way as a heat pump used to warm and cool a building: it absorbs heat from the outdoor air using an evaporator coil, then uses refrigerant to transfer this heat into the water of the pool. There are some excellent reasons to use this type of pool heater rather than a traditional gas–powered system:
- High efficiency: You are using heat that already exists in the air to provide warmth to your pool. In a place that already has a generally warm climate—even on the colder days—like Phoenix, this makes a heat pump very energy efficient. You will end up spending much less keeping your pool warm whenever you need it.
- Safe: You don’t have to worry about use potentially hazardous fuel for the pool heater. If you already have a home or business that runs entirely on electricity, you won’t need to add natural gas just for the pool.
- Quiet: A heat pump makes no louder noise than a standard air conditioner.
- Versatile: A heat pump can be placed in almost any location to do its job, and you won’t need to spend money for special pipes and vents.
We Offer Pool Heat Pump Repairs and Maintenance
You can expect your pool heat pump to run well for many years without needing repairs. But since no machine can operate perfectly all the time, you may eventually need to schedule service for it. Our pool heating team at Magic Touch Mechanical is glad to deliver whatever repair work you need to get your pool heating again, whether a residential or commercial pool.
We recommend that you have annual maintenance for your pool heater, just as you would for an indoor heat pump. Routine maintenance will help ensure a longer life for your pool heat pump and that you will always have your pool warmed up whenever you need it. Call us up today to inquire about this service, or for any other service you require for your pool heat pump in Phoenix, AZ.