Indoor Air Quality
Commercial HVAC Services
- Building Automation
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Energy Audit
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Energy Management Systems
- Maintenance Program
Phoenix Thermostats and Thermostat Services by Magic Touch Mechanical
Whether you own a heat pump, central air unit, ductless mini split, swamp cooler, or furnace, you need to make sure that everything is in good working order, and that your system is not only functional, but also energy efficient. HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) equipment is rather useless to you without a reliable thermostat. Without a dependable thermostat to take care of the accurate sensing of temperature within the home as well as its adjustment, your HVAC system simply will not work.
At Magic Touch Mechanical, we offer thermostat installation, replacement and repair services throughout the Phoenix area. We carry a diverse range of quality brand name thermostats like Honeywell, NEST, Lennox iComfort and more. Types of thermostats we can help you with include wireless, digital programmable, and “smart” models that allow for remote control over your entire heating and cooling system from your couch or from the other side of the country with a phone or tablet. Let us help you find a model that addresses your thermostat needs so that you can heat and cool your home just as you like. Call today for your thermostat installation or replacement.
Magic Touch Mechanical provides thermostat services near Phoenix and the surrounding areas.
Choosing the Right Thermostat for Your Home
If you want a budget–friendly thermostat without all the bells and whistles that just gets the job done, we have a solution. But if you need a custom thermostat solution like wireless temerature sensors in each room of your home, wi–fi enabled access to your thermostat from a smartphone, tablet or computer, or even a self–learning thermostat like the NEST we are the tech–geeks you’ll be happy you called – we live and love this stuff!
Thermostat Types Include:
- Non–Programmable Thermostat – For our clients who want something easy to operate that is dependable and has a good warranty without breaking the bank, we offer quality Honeywell thermostats. These thermostats have basic on/off, heat and cool up/down, and fan on/auto with easy to read large backlit digital numbers. And because Honeywell is one of the most trusted brands in thermostats, they provide many years of trouble–free service.
- Digital Programmable Thermostat – Not too many years ago it felt like you needed a degree in IT to figure out how to run the schedules on most programmable thermostats. They were so confusing to most people that a US Department of Energy study found the majority of home and building owners stopped attempting to program them and used them like a basic thermostat instead. Like all other electronics, programmable thermostats have come a long way in the last few years and are now very intuitive and easy to operate. The DOE estimates homeowners can save an average of $180 a year on cooling and heating costs with programmable thermostats, giving them a quick return on investment.
- Wi–Fi Enabled Smart Thermostat – That’s right, a thermostat you can control from your couch with your phone, tablet or computer or from half a world away taking in the sites, smells and sounds of some far away land. But the control doesn’t stop at turning your temperature up or down, you can monitor your homes temperatures indoors and outdoors, humidity and more. You can even receieve E–mail alerts if there is a problem!
- Self Learning and Geo–Fencing Thermostat – From controls like the NEST thermostat designed by some of the same engineers that designed the iPod Touch, which actually learns your habits with built–in motion and light sensors and programs itself, to the Honeywell Lyric thermostat that can sense by your cell phone location whether your home, headed there or just left for work, Magic Touch Mechanical has your solution!
- Wireless Temperature Sensors and Occupancy Sensors – Yup, you read correctly. If you want your thermostat to use the temperature from six different rooms and "average" them out to provide more even temperatures throughout your home or office, we can do it. Want your thermostat to drop the temperature when someone walks in the room and go back up when they leave? Give Magic Touch a call!
- Zone Control Thermostats and Sensors – For even more precise control, comfort and energy savings you may want to consider the next level of temperature regulating with a zone system, which can control which rooms in your home get heating or cooling and which don’t.
- Energy Management System – For very large homes with multiple air conditioning and heating units, significant outdoor and indoor lighting, and other "plug loads" that require the ultimate in home automation control, savings potential, and reporting, an Energy Manangement System (EMS) or Building Automation Control System is what you need. Lucky for you, you’ve already found the company other companies call for this level of expertise!
The Importance of Professional Thermostat Installation
While your thermostat is not the most expensive part of your HVAC system, it’s certainly one of the most essential. If you want to make sure that your thermostat works properly, that your system responds to changes registered on the thermostat and that you get the most heating and cooling for your money. Contact Magic Touch today for the right solution for you and your family.
Signs that You Need to Replace Your Thermostat
If you find that your heating and cooling system does not function as it should, that your system turns on and off when it shouldn’t, or that your home never reaches a decent temperature, then you may have an issue with your thermostat. We can replace your thermostat if, after evaluating your system in search of the problem, we conclude that your thermostat is to blame. We’ll have you back up and running in no time at all. Contact our team today.