Indoor Air Quality
Commercial HVAC Services
- Building Automation
- Commercial Air Conditioning
- Commercial Energy Audit
Commercial Indoor Air Quality
Commercial Kitchen Equipment
- Energy Management Systems
- Maintenance Program
Phoenix, AZ Fireplace Repair by Magic Touch Mechanical
Fireplaces often appear to be the most durable installation inside a home, but even the best fireplace can encounter troubles that will require the assistance of fireplace repair specialists. In this way, a fireplace is no different than other home heating systems, and just like furnaces, boilers, and heat pumps, you must always leave the necessary repair work to trained professionals.
For all your fireplace needs, you can come to Magic Touch Mechanical. We handle fireplace repairs of all sizes, and we will always put the safety of you and your family as our number one priority. If you have suspicions that your fireplace in Phoenix, AZ isn’t working as it should, give us a call and we will send out our experts to take care of the problem.
The fireplace professionals at Magic Touch Mechanical provide quality fireplace repair services in Phoenix, AZ and the surrounding areas.
Signs You Should Schedule Fireplace Repair
Determining the issues with a fireplace is tricky unless you are a trained professional. If you notice any warnings signs, such as those listed below, don’t investigate further on your own: call for repair experts to handle it.
- Smoke enters your house: If the damper is open, but smoke is still wafting inside your home each time you use the fireplace, there is probably blockage inside the chimney. There are a number of reasons for this to happen, but it’s important to leave the repair worries to someone with professional experience.
- Cracks and other indications of damage: Fireplaces are built to be extremely sturdy, and some can last for over a hundred years. But that doesn’t mean they are invincible. You should pay close attention to cracking along the masonry and especially in the firebox. The firebox is where fuel combustion occurs in a gas fireplace, and cracks here can turn into serious problems.
- Gas fire won’t ignite: If you have a gas fireplace, call for repairs whenever the burner won’t ignite or if it begins to struggle to come on. The burner may be dirty, the gas line clogged, or something else wrong. Never tamper with a gas line on your own, as it can be potentially highly dangerous.
- Poor energy efficiency: If your gas bills have started to skyrocket while using your gas fireplace, you probably have an issue somewhere in the fireplace that must be addressed. If you aren’t receiving sufficient warmth from the gas fire as you are accustomed to, this is also a reason for concern. Call for an inspection to see where you need to have repairs done.
We Offer Professional Fire Place Repair Services in Phoenix, AZ
Issues that occur in a fireplace shouldn’t be treated just as cosmetic problems (e.g. cracking) or annoyances (e.g. smoke blowback). Although a fireplace is no more hazardous than any other heating system such as a furnace, they can still present safety problems if the warning signs are ignored.
At Magic Touch Mechanical, we want you always to be able to enjoy your fireplace with your friends and family, any time of the year. That’s why we offer high quality fireplace repair services. Once our technicians have inspected your fireplace and done the work necessary, you can use your hearth again with confidence. Call us today to schedule the work.